here are the new ones and an old 24H to compare it to.
Does anyone else think 1) It looks bigger; 2) It seems to have 6WD? (Without a closeup of the front axle I can't tell exactly)
Its an opto...opter..opticul...an eye trick Xing. I think you will find it is not substantially bigger. No ripper on the back...I heard it was supposed to be 6wd. I can see how the vision forward would be better than the 24H.
Well I want one for Xing's playground nonetheless. Remember, this is the playground that neither exists or has any machinery yet. I wonder if I can convince the university that I need a big plot of land and a couple million dollars for "research"...
Well, if the Engineering Dept. won't go for it, just point HEF out to the Psychology Dept. I'm sure we'd make one helluva case study... :dizzy
Really that is ONE UGGLY LOOKING MACHINE BESIDES CAT ONLY COPIED KOMATSUS BIG 16 sised girl Dont belive me i drove one killed a 16 ahahahahaha goooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOGLE
LIKE CAN THEY PUT ANY MORE PIPES WIRES N JUNK ON IT ??? most of whitch do F all.
let alone cut a 2/1 batter keep the toy in the mines thats were they belong upndownupndownupndown
How do you figure that Cat copied this machine from a Komatsu 825? They're nothing alike. The Cat isn't a reliable machine from what I've seen, but next to a Komatsu grader, they're awesome.
look mate i have been around on graders for a long time the actual construction on these things has changed f all in the last 50 years yes they have cabs electro aircon and all the crap but under neath they haven't cat did copy komatsu period don't know why cats idea was better btw the komatsu was unreliable ( used to Blow the diffs out ( to much POWER))to but she pushed now do your homework i have i have driven them all people who think the m series is a new design better have a look underneath all the plastic garb because basically all an m is is a modified H and G if you really want to look into it
as far as that junkbox is concerned i think TONKA had better get into the Construction Business the rest of these Clowns Have Lost the PLOT
Point DRMCO=CHAMPION+VOLVO= Actual Subframe construction change F all to this day.
And not a very good one at that yes its solid but its also very weak yes Ive driven them to sorry
I just looked at that Picture again "WHAT A WAST OF STEEL"
You're not the only one who's run them, and trust me, I have done my homework. The way you're carrying on, I don't think you'll be here long.
well that will suit me fine because neather will you clowns why because all you are are little kids in a blooody sand box grow up
next thing you n blokes like you will be telling blokes like me that wabco @ International were **** to ?
Uh, Myeffy, I've been reading some of your posts, and, I know you are new here, (in number of posts), so: about 95% of us on here are here to exchange ideas, have pleasant conversations about shared interests, and learn from each other. There is a LOT of knowledge and experience on here free for the asking. We have a mix of everything from total greenhorns, to world-class experts. I have made my living w/ equip. for 26 yrs, and been around it over 40, and I'm still in the lower 3rd. Just as an example, Randy Kreig does teach classes, and has written at least one book on graders. He works on the ice roads in alaska, and everything he has said here that I have checked has been right. You sound like you have knowledge and experience, and might fit in well here, IF you tone down the attitude. Otherwise, you'll find yourself being ignored. Good luck, Mitch
I'm glad you can know all about me from a couple of lines I typed. I've only been running equipment for 21 years, so yeah, I guess you're right. As for Wabco and International, Wabco was never a big name around here for anything but trucks, and those were pretty damn good. International was far more common, and they made some very nice iron. Oh, and Mitch, you forgot to mention Randy also used to work as a Product Development Engineer for Cat.
MYEFFY, Jeez, nothing like coming out swinging right from the get go. Mitch pretty well nailed it in his post, we(most) are here to learn (or to teach) others the in 's and out's of machinery. If you have an opinion to make you are more than welcome to share it, but please lets be civil. Also, there are experts here ( from design engineers to grader company owners) that would be more than willing to hear your concerns over the construction of a machine, but please be specific. Throwing babble out there will get you no where.
Look you yanks recon us Aussies are bad hey mate wait till you meet a KIWI they know EVERYTHING ( CHRIST KNOWS WHY ) but hey from what ive seen were all ****ED lol
And as far as your so called designers are concerned in reality they lost the plot back when the Japs took over sorry everything covered over n plastic and garbage in order to hide your design flaws and tech that you didnt understand not to mention BONE headednes now get real really when it comes to money everybody is watching i could say more but why bother you yanks made some of the best gear on this Planet pitty you dont anymore yes and that is a big pitty I for one wish you blokes would get of your bums get ridd of those clowns and move if you dont the chingchongs will oh ****
were the hell do you think all our iron ore is going not to mention our coal and just about every thing else SAD DAYS
This was posted as edit note to one of myeffy's posts elsewhere: I think most will also recognize the use the letter as a way to employ the word without spelling it out. They call it the "F bomb" for that reason. Also, while we've never really found a need to place the Lord's name on the auto-censored list, many would find it offensive to see it used in vain, and the standards we set for this forum include the freedom to express your thoughts, as long as it's done using non-offensive language. Take 30 days to think about these things, and if you recognize why your posting style is inappropriate, you'll be free to return.
Thanks digger
Yea thanks Digger.His kind can hit a nerve soon.I was thinking we might need to sic Little Willie59 on him.Rats I mean willie59.O well what ever that old dudes name is these days.
Thanks Digger!
wow, my guess is they have some strong brew down under... You know this one of the few forums that remains civil... for the most part...there seems to be the gentle disagreements, At least it's not like the jeep forum that the only advise one will offer is buy a book,
He is not the average Australian from what I have seen of it