Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

American Crane 11320 Skyhorse

Agung1305 ยท 2016-07-30 01:38

Kindly inform me if anybody have part catalogue and service manuals for Skyhorseb11320 American Crane, please contact me @ [email protected]

Replies3
  1. #1old-iron-habit2016-07-30 10:14

    That might be a tough one. Last American Skyhorse I worked with was in 1980 and that was a 11310. They were a good machine in there day. I don't know whom bought out American. We find that out, they might be of some help.

  2. #2Lashlander2016-07-31 16:14

    Terex bought out American. I believe you can get the manuals from them.

  3. #3Agung13052016-08-15 03:23

    @old_iron_habit: Does the hydraulic system and air control system is similar between 11310 and 11320? My 11320 have a problem with the steering. While forward and reverse is going smooth, but steering is sluggish. I need to know where to look. I already check pump pressure for travel, both indicated about 420 bar. Already replace the control valve for travel but still the same. Any suggestion?