i'm looking forward to purchasing a komatsu pc160-7 or pc160-8 but i want to know if there is any difference between the ones on the american market vs the european market. i tried doing some searches on google and their respective websites but i don't see any differences. can someone help me with that. be it with the interior, operator comfort, engine performance, hydraulics system, undercarriage, durability, or other options like a/c units, radio, lights etc. it doesn't matter how big or small of a difference but if anybody knows the difference can you please tell me? thank you
I haven't done much work on the newer machines but back in the Dash 6 days there might be different engines, different boom cylinder sizes and different noise ratings. The hydraulic systems and electronics were all the same for the excavators that I experienced. I put hands on a German made wheel loader though that was completely different than a US or Japanese model.
ok thanks. i just didn't to have regrets and say i should have gotten one from the other market instead