Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

An old friend

BrianHay ยท 2007-09-08 05:30

....So this last little while I have had the oportunity to touch base with some old friends I have not seen/talk to in quite some time. It is good to see the old 'crew again' ....some more then others, but one of the ones I am the happiest to be back in contact with is my buddy Vaughn. We bin good friends since we were kids. He was happy to see me but I dont think his wife was .oh well :beatsme she will get over it :cool2 ..we arnt kids anymore right. But anyways please check him out here www.speaksafe.ca I invited him to join us here at hef so hopfuly he will

Replies2
  1. #1wrenchbender2007-09-08 15:04

    Hi BrianHay, your friend sounds like a nice enough feller. So you must have hit a nerve with his wife if she wasn't glad of the reunion I hope he'll join us and share some of his wisdom and experiances with us.

  2. #2BrianHay2007-09-28 20:21

    Hi wrenchbender We used to get in a little bit of trouble together when we were younger...nothin serious, all in good fun :drinkup ...doesnt look like he has joined yet :beatsme