Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anderson Trailers?

panic button ยท 2009-04-15 13:48

A neighbor is selling a 10 ton gooseneck Anderson trailer (G82910TW) 29' x 8'6" with wood dove and 2 flip up ramps 5'ers. It has 12T axles (per sticker). He wants it gone, it needs tires all around, paint , a few boards replaced. He said make him an offer. I don't want to offend him, but searching I haven't seen any prices to compare. Thanks-

Replies2
  1. #1mudmaker2009-04-15 15:12

    I have been keeping my eye's out for a 10 ton gooseneck and would have to say somewhere around 3k would be fair considering it needs boards and tires. here are a couple off of craigs list http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1104279472.html http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/for/1102398086.html

  2. #2floridaboy2009-06-19 06:28

    i dont know if u already purchased a trailer, but if u didnt be careful with used trailers they can get a little expensive if the brakes are not good. it is not cheap to fix brakes, bearing and anything with axels. by the time u fix the deck, brakes, bearing, wiring, u can spend a couple of grand easily