In lieu of the recent growth phase what are y'all thoughts about this. ..... What about a Fri. Sat. night Hd equipment forum get toteher in the Mideast (Ohio,western Pa. :beatsme ) somewhere? 20-25 get together the might be fun, promotionable and educational. Mid Feb. Hope it doesn't snow. :drinkup What da ya think? Heck I would even volunteer to share arrangement duties.
Western PA will work for me, any time! That having been said, I'm not sure how Feb. will work for everybody, just because there are a number of us that have snowplowing responsibilities. Even if it's not snowing on the appointed date, I'm not sure everybody will feel too comfortable getting too far from home. It would be nice to be able to put faces to some of the names that have become familiar though. It's certainly an idea that's worth looking into.
I understand. It sure doesn't have to be Feb. There will always be conflicts. I was just hoping our best shot any date may draw enough interest to make it worthwhile.
Digger, What are you worried about, it doesn't snow here in Western PA anymore... :bouncegri Joe
Yeah, until I'm someplace else. :Banghead I bet Squizzy would be happy to host a get together in Perth... :drinkup
I'm in Nova Scotia so I can't see me being there. Digger gave me a good idea. Maybe we all can't meet to put a face to the name, but what if we posted a pic or two of ourselves? I don't have a digital camera so I can't post one right away. What do you think?
I would love to go. I was born in Pittsburgh and still have a few friends there. If I could tie it in on one of teh runs to Chicago to visit in-laws it wold be a great bonus for me.