Appreciated the input a few weeks back and now I have another busted pilot hose. This time the failure is on the right-hand joystick and what a freakin mess lol.. you guessed it.. it's right at the controls. At least the last problem was under the cab near the hyd lockout valve. Well been building my driveway to a polebarn sight and hard at it Saturday when began to hear a hissing. I thought that sound was sure familiar and was looking out the cab window to see where she was spraying when all of a sudden the hose opened wide and began spraying the inside lower cab. So I haven't got into it but do suspect the same lines (but right side) to the lockout valve..When I plugged the ports off at the lockout I was able to get the machine moving without fluid loss..no bucket or stick function..I do see a pattern here now. I believe those lockout valve hoses see way more constant heat and flow than the others in the grouping and there become weak and brittle.. Anyways I'm looking for some tips to gain assess to these hoses..Im wondering should I disconnect the battery because that side console has the electronics.? ..will the wiring harnesses be brittle? Seems like it gonna be a pickle to work on that confined side of cab and I dont have skinny arms lol
Good day Jakex I have attached information that may be useful we suggest you check the pilot pressure. kind regards Uffex
Thank you Uffex..will look that over.