Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another case 580f serial no. 3733944

kirk580 ยท 2023-08-17 19:32

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your interest in our Company. We have attempted to locate the requested information but unfortunately it is not available any more due to the age of your machine. Apologies we have been unable to assist you on this occasion. Best regards, Daniel This is the response I got from case dealership upon requesting build date for my machine. Serial no.3733944 I like this machine and previously had a 580g. I know they have problems being made for European market but they work well and easy enough to fix. This forum is filled with a wealth of knowledge and my ask is can anyone pls point me in the right direction to find the build date I think I have exhausted Google and the dealer has proven useless. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-08-17 22:25

    Sounds more like an excuse for being too lazy to look it up.

  2. #2kirk5802023-08-17 23:20

    Thank you for your reply Dave, I find this forum a wealth of knowledge and have used it over the years to repair machines I own and for others. I have purchased parts service and owners manuals for this machine Google searched many variations of this query and contacted the dealers .if you had any idea of what you are talking about you might realise that the case 580 a-b-c-d all the way to E are American machines where as the f and g are not but built for the European market and are very different not to mention the way that the serial numbers are put together. Most 580 machines start with an 8 .... I thank you for your reply to my query but I did not find it much help, kirk

  3. #3kirk5802023-08-17 23:28

    I bet your welds look like bird **** too

  4. #4Welder Dave2023-08-17 23:44

    Wow!!! Not good way to start off on the forum. Did you ever consider I was referring to the dealer being too lazy to look it up and not you? Seeing as you appear to be a bit of (or a lot) hot head and jump to conclusions easily, I know who could help you but I'm hoping they see this and decline. As far as my welding goes all my pressure work passed X-Ray and ultrasound. What more can you ask for?

  5. #5kirk5802023-08-18 00:15

    Well that's funny, I didn't think for a second that you were referring to the case dealership for being lazy so I apologize......I'm glad that you are actually keen on welding as most of the stuff I come across is very poor.

  6. #6Welder Dave2023-08-18 00:32

    I wouldn't call it funny but jumping to conclusions a little too early. If you've followed the forum at all there are several mentions of dealers not being the least bit helpful for what seems to be simple answers.