Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another new guy

BGSnow ยท 2018-04-18 21:02

Hi all, I've gotten a number of good suggestions from the forum before joining, so I figured I should join. You know how they say you can find ANYTHING on the internet? It's not true. Try finding specific information (like wiring diagrams) for a 30+ year old Backhoe. Anyway, I'm glad to be here.

Replies6
  1. #1Theweldor2018-04-18 21:13

    I can understand. If no one here has any idea what you have for a machine , no one can help. A lot more intelligence here than is let on!

  2. #2Tinkerer2018-04-18 22:13

    Welcome to HEF BGSnow ! We can help. But, we need to know who made your T/L/B and what model it is. Then what specifically do you need to know about the wiring. Someone may have the diagrams for you.

  3. #3BGSnow2018-04-18 22:51

    Sorry all. I was just saying hi, but of course your right. I have an JD 510B TLB Turbo 4x4 with Extendahoe. I believe it's a 1985.

  4. #4BGSnow2018-04-18 23:00

    Tinkerer - thank you. The specific wiring diagrams I was looking for are; The front wiper wiring (fixed on windshield and on door), and The Reverseer Alarm. I would love to have one for the Operators panel too, since I really like it when my "idiot lights" (Warning indicators) work as they are supposed to. I dont know if they DONT work yet, but I would guess the diagram will help me figure that out.

  5. #5Tinkerer2018-04-19 08:07

    I know service manuals are expensive, but they are worth their weight in gold when you really need diagrams and service procedure information. Here is a link to the John Deere online parts book. It may or may not help you. http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt

  6. #6HankTO2018-04-28 02:23

    Try www.liberatedmanuals.com I was able to find what I needed here.