Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another new member

Mike Perry ยท 2012-12-19 07:43

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself as i am a new member to the site. I look forward to being part of the site and hope that i will be accepted. I am currently working for Venetor Crane as a crane mechanic. We are located in Stoney Creek Ontario Canada. I hope everyone is well and hope we will be speaking soon. Thanks Mike

Replies7
  1. #1gostr8r2012-12-19 08:26

    Welcome Mike Perry. I love Canada! Been there several times on my motorcycle vacation rides and will return again this summer.

  2. #2Blmreject2012-12-19 15:09

    Welcome from Oregon mike. Glad you found us.

  3. #3Tiny2012-12-19 16:30

    Welcome Mike , Some guys here run big stuff and some run small stuff but all are welcome here . If They accepted Me ....They will let any one in :tong

  4. #4grandpa2012-12-19 19:05

    Lol.... Tiny pretty much summed it all up.... welcome to Hef!!!

  5. #5Impact2012-12-19 20:51

    Welcome to the forum Mike Perry. And we didn't exactly accept Tiny, we just sorta overlook his faults.

  6. #6Tiny2012-12-20 09:46

    Did you use a 6 foot ladder or an 8 footer ??? :tong

  7. #7Impact2012-12-20 11:39

    You make a valid point. If I were going to look you eyeball to eyeball, I'd have to stand on a concrete block. The 8" edge..not the 16" one.