Heres # 78 of 100, 1 a day. http://youtu.be/wRCatmtoSI4
Nice, clean demo. Military housing?
Nice job, what size excavator were you using on this job? Looks like nice area to be working, sure beats being in town and no room to work.
Yes, its base houseing, Beal AFB, Nothern Ca. I am using my CAT 330l. Nice job plenty of room and no preasure.
Yes, its base housing, Beal AFB, Northern CA. I am using my Cat 330L. Nice job, plenty of room and no presure.
I heard that! Nothing like having some room to work. You loading it into cans or what?
Hi side end dumps, on the single story its 2 loads soft, 4 loads concrete, 2 storys are 2.5 and 5. Then cap the sewer and water and grade the lot with a beam so it will drain and on to the next. There is a ton of copper in these places, even the sewer is 4 inch copper.
Wow, the Government doesn't spare our dime do they?
They have to spend it, ao that we feel needed. How many you have to tear down, and are they building new one latter? Looks like it would be a sweet gig.
CM, I was working on the Dover Air base a few years ago, we were doing the regrading, utilities, curb and roads. Someone there told me that after 50 years a house (even on military housing) can be consider a "historic district" house, and so ... you'll never find military housing older than 49 years, hah.
There was 100 this go round. Another 100 will be bid next week. I dont know what the future plans are.
Thought you were gonna let me know when you had some cool demo going on. This looks pretty cool. Saw it on utube.
Sorry Wolf, seemed pretty tame by your standards.
how about a few fotos of all that wok out in california. did you ever buy a new hoe??