Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Another spammer

RZucker ยท 2020-03-15 15:29

I see we have a new and very prolific spammer. Nigerian Prince?

Replies13
  1. #1JPV2020-03-15 15:35

    Just reading the titles of his posts he is quite the snake oil salesman!

  2. #2Vetech632020-03-15 15:43

    I might enquirer about that love potion.

  3. #3cuttin edge2020-03-15 15:53

    I thought you said spanner

  4. #4digger242j2020-03-15 16:08

    I love our One Touch Spam Cleaner. (Yes, it's a real thing.) And now everybody else is wondering what the heck you guys are talking about.

  5. #5Ronsii2020-03-15 16:47

    Hey Digger... as long as we're on the subject... is there an automatic tool you could put in where if a post get a number of 'reports' in a given time period or just a number of reports from members with more than say 3-400 posts it could quarantine them??? mainly for times when you guys are sleeping and some of us regulars with insomnia aren't...

  6. #6digger242j2020-03-15 17:36

    We never sleep.

  7. #7digger242j2020-03-15 17:37

    But actually, no, I don't think the software guys thought it through that far....

  8. #8willie592020-03-15 18:03

    Don't let CM1995 know about that, you do recall he spam banned you once, right? LoL

  9. #9digger242j2020-03-15 18:19

    Yep. And revenge is a dish best served cold. That's why he never sleeps...

  10. #10CM19952020-03-15 18:48

    That was an honest mistake..Digger shouldn't have had 2 accounts.. Just think if I would've had the big red spam button - we might not have a Digger. With friends like these who needs enemies...

  11. #11Welder Dave2020-03-15 18:59

    Maybe there could be an emoji you click on and it was like the Bat signal. All of a sudden you get big red flashing spam alert across the screen.

  12. #12Ronsii2020-03-15 19:00

    LOL!!!!! You crack me up

  13. #13willie592020-03-15 19:12

    Well he, umm, she, was just tryin to sell you a China Zombie crusher, trying to make an honest, umm, deceptive living. Aww forget trying to explain it! You whupped out the ban hammer and booted both him (and her) plum off of HEF. I was seriously LMAO 'cause I done figured out it was Digger all along. Can't recall what he had to do to claw back in here.