New to the site.. have found a lot of great information.. My mustang ctl25 is now shutting down every minute it runs.. starts back up no problem.. then shuts down again, have found many good ideas on this website.. I am new to the takeuchi/ mustang track loader brand.. the third light up from the bottom is blinking and then starts beeping and then shuts down.. no other light are on.. going to change hydraulic filters then fuel filters.. see if this helps.. but I do not know how to tilt the cab up on these?
What's the symbol on the blinking light? Several typical sensors misbehave on those machines....one was the sensor in the neck of the antifreeze hose on top...if it doesn't get grounded out via enough antifreeze in the system, then it will cut the engine. Can easily unplug it and ground it out if your machine leaks antifreeze.
Two 19mm bolts in front lower area of cab to chassis...tilts up and back.
you don't need to flip the cab to get to the coolant sensor, its right on top, see it when you open the hood.
K so there were some wires that worked themselves loose.. I am can tell that the electrical is going to be a little of a fight with this machine. but got it back together and is running full bore again.. I am impressed with the power and size of the machine.. it does ride incredibly rough but I suppose I will get used to it.. as the undercarriage is a lot cheaper to fix than the easy riding caterpillar's.. what is everyones input on the ride of these machines and has anyone installed a suspension seat in one and did they like it..