Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Antique Iron For Sale

MassCon ยท 2016-04-15 22:32

I have always wanted to fix up an antique dozer or small excavator and use it as a display piece. It doesnt really matter to me if it runs or not. It is more of a show piece. What is the best website/place to find equipment like that for sale?

Replies3
  1. #1Delmer2016-04-15 22:46

    If you want it cheap or local, which is mostly the same thing with old iron, then craigslist is tough to beat. Another one would be an online listing of local auctions.

  2. #206Pete2016-04-17 21:28

    I have a 1939 cat R2 that I started restoring but just don't have the time to work on any more if you are interested PM me and I will get you pictures

  3. #3old-iron-habit2016-04-17 22:21

    Screw that not running. Make it run amd you will have a blast with it.