I've been trying to move this fill sand in my garage with my backhoe, but it really doesnt seem to get enough traction with the backhoe. anybody have to do a job like this? I could easily get in there with my skidsteer but I wouldnt want to drive over that front foundation wall. Anything beats hand shoveling another triaxle load ha ha. thanks
Use sand to ramp over the front and use the skidsteer just like 99% of the commercial jobs.
Will the skidsteer fit with a foot of sand over the top of the front foundation wall? Even six inches compacted on both sides would be enough to make me comfortable. Whether the skid steer will get stuck in that loose sand is another question.
Due to very wet and soft soil condition, we hand spread 8 yards of sand and gravel on a site last week... track loader placed on one side from the road and we just raked and shoveled... Howard
If that's going to be a garage,I wouldn't use sand. RCA would be my first pick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk