Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any brush guards for sale for my D9H 1977 model?

Honky Cat ยท 2023-10-01 10:34

Nmsg.

Replies7
  1. #1d9gdon2023-10-01 12:02

    Call these guys... Products www.kencomfg.com

  2. #2Honky Cat2023-10-01 12:07

    Thank You! Honky Cat

  3. #3Honky Cat2023-10-01 12:22

    Talked to a guy there today! Atoka Oklahoma ! Thanks again. Hinky Cat I opened the file from the link and music plays all the time it is open. Is there any way to silence the noise?

  4. #4mowingman2023-10-01 14:34

    Ray's Used Equipment, in Nocona, Texas. Website has a phone number. An amazing amount of used equipment parts from years of dismantling machines.

  5. #5mowingman2023-10-01 14:46

    Be careful if using Kinco Mfg. About 28 years ago, I had them build some ROPS cabs with A/C units for a fleet I was managing. They did a nice job overall, but toward the end, they got greedy and overcharged us/would not honor warranty on a cab they built. That has always left a bad taste in my mouth about them. Yes, I know, that was a long time ago, but bad memories last a long time too.

  6. #6Honky Cat2023-10-01 15:08

    Thanks will call them! Thanks Honky Cat

  7. #7CM19952023-10-01 19:46

    Please don't create 2 threads with the same topic - it just clutters the board up. Replies can be made to this thread- Looking for 2 engine Brush guards for D9H 1977 model. Anyone know of any for sale? Thanks Honky Cat HeavyEquipmentForums Thanks