Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any Char Lynn Orbital steering valve experts????????????

lenray ยท 2015-07-29 10:58

I have a 4 port Char Lynn Orbital steering valve under the steering wheel of a Case Payloader---W7. THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. I am not 100% sure I have the 4 hoses hooked up correctly. It will steer to the Right, but will not steer back to the left. With the 4 ports you have the inlet Pressure---the return to the tank---and 2 ports for LEFT and Right---ANY IDEAS or help would be greatly appreciated....................... len in michigan

Replies2
  1. #1DK882015-07-29 11:09

    for our valves they have a ls line however if this helps on our same brand valves top left is tank, bottom left is supply, top right is left and bottom right is right.

  2. #2lenray2015-07-29 16:31

    DK88 THANK YOU that is what I was looking for. ALSO I took the valve partially apart maybe just the end cap. Anyway I am some concerned that I migh t have gotten the valve out of time. Any info. on the TIMING...............THIS VALVE IS A 211 1002 001 THANK YOU len in michigan fish 100 miles nord of the village of Pickle Lake.................