I am looking to purchase a new 4in1 bucket for my SVL 90 and was looking at the Construction Attachments Severe Extreme High Capacity 84" model. Anyone have any experience with any of their products? Thanks in advance!
I had one of their 4in1. I thought it was well built and had no issues with it.
I have a 76". It is an older model. No issues other than replacing the hoses when they got ratty. On mine all the cutting edges are welded in. Virnig Manufacturing makes a 4in1 with bolt in edges. If you anticipate a lot of wear, you may want to look for one with bolt in edges.
Tags, did you end up getting the CA bucket? I have a set of their 5k forks. I had to do a little grinding on one of the bottom slots of the quick attach so the Case's pin fit right and even more with my SVL90. I wouldn't hesitate buying from them again though. I'd rather have to grind a little than have a sloppy fit.
What happened with the bucket you got with the machine? HeavyEquipmentForums
I did order it, an 84" severe, extreme duty, high capacity 4 in 1, should have it in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know how it is. How's your 90 treating you so far?
Nothing.....its for sale if you're interested. I want a wider bucket, shoulda done it right from the start....
I'm real happy with it, just wish it would quite raining so I can get some more work done.