Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Any ideas for ‘model doubles’

Deano ยท 2008-12-04 04:22

Hi all, Long time viewer of these forums, certainly do love the content! Anyway, I have a couple of Norscot models that are 'spares', or doubles and wouldn't mind trying a bit of customization!... D11R, with rubber tracks. Obviously they would get replaced with metal ones but does anybody have any suggestions, apart from detailing to a specific unit? Thing such as different type of blade/ripper configurations? 980G, ex forrest machine. Some form of unique attachment would be good, or, to heavily weather it up and perhaps put wheel chains on, if they're available?! I also have one of each of the military scheme machines, all of which I don't mind if they get modded, detailed and repainted back into the one and only yellow red and black Any ideas welcomed...! Cheers, Dean

Replies2
  1. #1Bellboy2008-12-19 02:01

    I like the idea of weathering your 980G, putting chains, etc. Why not put some company decals on as well.

  2. #2silverado8882009-03-19 10:23