What's the most interesting demolition job you've done lately? What's been the toughest building to knock down? One that just wouldn't give up? What's the oldest building you ever wrecked? The most interesting structure? Anyone encounter protestors on the job or other snafus to slow down the wrecking? Interested to know, folks.
We knocked a mansion a few weeks ago that was purchased for 16 million dollars. The owner also bought 3 surrouding properties for upwards of 5 million each. That is sick money. One of the more interesting one we did was a 5 story building that also housed a radar tower. We basically beat up the first two stories, walked around the building to the back which was at the level of the 4th floor and pushed the building over with our 322 and a 345. What a mess when it went over. We do 90 percent demo so I will try to think of some more stuff.
Demo Jobs this summer Any pictures of the demo jobs?
Any Cool Demo Jobs this Summer? What's the most interesting demolition job you've done lately? What's been the toughest building to knock down? One that just wouldn't give up? What's the oldest building you ever wrecked? The most interesting structure? Anyone encounter protestors on the job or other snafus to slow down the wrecking? Interested to know, folks.
Here is one I did last week. It was a older abandoned house that caught on fire and was partially burned. The walls were block and sat on a slab. I put all of the wood into (2) 40yd dumpsters and hauled some dirt in and covered up the block. Sorry for the first couple pics being dark, I took them at 6:30 AM before I started.
Wolf, please keep your Demo inquiries in this thread. Thanks!