Hello all. A friend just bought a FA HD7G that is in pretty good shape. The exhaust manifold was beyond repair and I actually found him a decent one with gaskets for $200. Now he is looking for the steel hydraulic line that connects to the RH bucket tilt cylinder. Some had two steel lines that came to the middle where the hoses were attached but his utilizes a single piece steel line that has a large block made into it where the hoses attach, again near the center of the cylinder. I have had no luck with this piece. The single piece part number is 70668848 while the two piece part numbers are 70674098 and 70674202. Would anyone out there have a machine they are parting out? Thanks! Dan Sanders
Hydraulic shop should be able to make a new line maybe reusing the block
I use a local Hyd shop for my repairs, the only remaining parts supplies for these is MINNPAR Minneapolis but their stock is relatively limited and the cylinders not readily available. I ended up buying a second machine scrapping it out currently for spare parts for MY HD7G. Did he get a HD7G-B or just a 7G, difference is pedal steer and six cyl as compared to 4 cyl engine. The block has a overload bypass valve built into it that dumps oil prior to rupture or distortion of the cylinder barrel during heavy use.
Ever get a shop aligned?