YouTube - Sewer Trench Excavation I found this on YouTube. I assume the narrator is the "competent person." Maybe I am too concerned with safety or something. But the sides of the trench are vertical, and appear to be over the people's heads. I don't think I would trust that half-fast shoring, and they're not even inside it.
Can you imagine the head line "Mummy killed in excavation" someone save us from amateurs.....
Would have seemed very suspicious if "Daddy" was inside the shoring!
He is staying closer to it than her. I wonder if they bought any life insurance recently before this project.
hmmm thats local to us here by the rental company sticker on the boom. Im amazed they even bothered at all with any shoring. Most DIY'ers are WAY over their head when it comes to a project like this...
All I can say is especially with one of your kids in there too You'd never forgive yourself ointhead
I think it was the mother in the trench, not the daughter. The daughter was narrating the video apparently. But whoever it is should not have been in that trench anyway. Dualie wrote: These people are literally in over their heads.