Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody have an opinion on a screen titan ultra or screen king?

Allterra ยท 2021-03-11 15:35

I have about 15,000 tons of sand, cobble, topsoil that I would like to separate. No one rents small screening plants locally, And hopefully in the future I would be able to use this machine on other jobs. The sales rep claims that the resale value on this unit is high. I can't find any used ones for sale to confirm that. Just don't want to make a $50,000 mistake

Replies3
  1. #1Allterra2026-02-11 21:44

    I finally pulled the trigger and bought one of these last year. Here are my thoughts Overall a good little screener Pretty much has to be fed with an excavator or very small loader. We have a 544 deere and it is too big to feed the screen. You end up having a lot of material not getting screened with the loader bucket. As a company advertises it is capable of doing over 100 tons in an hour. I don't feel the mini would be worthwhile except for a very small landscaping company.

  2. #2lake side bob2026-03-28 22:39

    Just what screener did you purchase? I can not figure it out with the information you have provided.

  3. #3Allterra2026-04-02 10:46

    They are called a screen king in Canada. Screen Titan ultra in America