Anybody know a Parker number or any other brand that crosses with New Holland FNH00535 test port fitting?
There are thread ID guides that might help you out. https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/category_s/55.htm click on the "free download" it's pretty quick.
I need a quick disconnect coupling to fit the test ports.
You could also use these people to help find correct fitting but in the UK . https://www.hydrotechnik.co.uk
Got it. sorry.
This is the fitting I need to connect to. It measures about 1/2" in diameter.
Looks like possibly Parker PD Series test port nipple.
I don't have a Parker catalog handy right now but if you take that picture to any good hydraulic shop they should be able to get one. It's a pretty standard fitting.
You could also take the fitting out and match it.
Looks like the ones Cat uses on many machines.
Yup, the place that makes my hoses fixed me up. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Case uses that also, any hydraulic fitting shop, flat face test port fitting 1/4 ".
Just as a final note the fitting they sold me was a 1PDF2 coupler. The test port side is 1/2" diameter and the hose side is 1/4 female pipe. The company I use made me a 5800 PSI hose with a 1/4 FPT on one end for my gauge and a 1/4 MPT on the other to screw into the quick coupler.
Sweet! :thumbsup