Not mine, just saw it on local CL: https://frederick.craigslist.org/hvo/6048734683.html
Interesting. I just looked at A DW-15 about 100 miles from here last week. Still arguing with myself if I want a DW-15 to be a smaller brother to my DW-21. Got so many projects already.
My wife wants new kitchen cabinets first. I want to see if I can scam an alitec maintainer we have at work. Last spring they sold, or gave away as far as I was concerned, a Puckett Bro's grader to the local ATV club. There might have been 2000 hrs on the engine rebuild, one new hydraulic pump, and one rebuilt. All good rubber, refurbished moldboard, and front end. $8000. The alitec is newer, but in need of some reman. Lots of hours on the little Cummings, but not a puff of smoke, or blow by. Doubt they would sell it to me, might take some work from them ha! Kitchen cabinets it is I guess.