Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody want to guess?

Shimmy1 ยท 2015-04-03 19:57

Um.....is this a Photoshop??

Replies9
  1. #1john hofer2015-04-03 21:15

    Man,this things got four engines,but not much track?/?/???

  2. #2willie592015-04-03 21:28

    I want one for when the zombie apocalypse happens!

  3. #3Shimmy12015-04-03 22:54

    Somebody had WAY too much time on their hands.

  4. #4ericscher2015-04-03 22:55

    I am suspicious of how close the two delta tracks are to each other. Also, that's a useful setup on an articulated vehicle, but otherwise it seems silly. I vote FOTO-CHOP

  5. #5Ronsii2015-04-04 00:23

    Definitely a chop Like eric says, artic is more useful on quad track setups, like this 988

  6. #6alias20022015-04-04 07:34

    Gorgeous collection. How long this you have been used?

  7. #7CM19952015-04-04 10:31

    Me too! BTW - that's a horrible fotoshop.

  8. #8sheepfoot2015-04-04 11:08

    I also say fotoshop, but there have been machines built like showed above also. With vision, spare time and money you can build anything.

  9. #9rmllarue912015-04-04 12:20

    Wow visibility doesn't look so good would be cool if it was real.