Kadingers has complete doors for my 1979 LTL 9000 Ford dump. They want $500 a piece. Seems kind of high but before I go any farther with them I wanted to try and find out if they are a reputable outfit. Do you know of any other sources for body and interior parts for the old LTL 9000s? Thanks for your time.
Im in eastern, NC, not that far away. I have had 4 LTL9000 from 1978 to the present one 1994. I have a damaged cab and hood with very good chrome. Doors are good, they are the one with push button door handles, not flip out. The hood was damaged when a front tire blowed out, took most of the right fender with it. I could have fixed it, but I found a good used on and the truck needed to go to work. The cab has the front glass knocked out of it, by a excavator bucket, its just a parts cab, I removed the instruments panels and they are in the shop Bring your trailer and Ill load the cab and hood $650, if you can fiberglass, the hood can be fixed in a days time and they are selling for $2000, thats what I paid for mine
willis, I left you a private message
I answered it, the same day
ltl hood Do have the hood hinges from your LTL9000 if so are they for sale.
I will try to look and see, thanks
If Willis doesn't have any hinges, Milford Truck Parts in Milford Illinois has new hinges quite a bit cheaper than the normal dealer sells them for. FWD
Sorry, I have been busy changing engines in a truck. I havent had time to go where I have the hood, until today I cant find the hinges, Im sure I have them, I just cant find them right now I do have the grill and chrome trim
Willis, I'd be interested in the grille and chrome trim if you'd like to sell them. My zip if you need it for shipping info is 55731. Thanks! FWD
I love the LTL model. If you ever want share pics I'd love to see some.. Please tell about your front blowout. It's one of my biggest fears in life after going on youtube and searching some videos.
Ltl9000 My brother sold the whole hood today, for me. I didnt know he had sold it until a few minutes ago I will try to post pictures:Banghead 1994 Ford LTL9000 quad, 18ft aluminum bed. OH yea,, its for sale I am buying a new truck $17000.00 it works everyday sorry guys, I just cant get me or my computer to post the pictures:Banghead