Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone done business with these people?

Vetech63 · 2025-06-06 15:42

FTC-A USA Turbo Corp. I'm questioning whether this is a scam site or not. Just seems weird how I have to contact them, email isn't a company structured email, phone was answered with hello? Go to their website and tell me what you think. There isn't a phone number listed on the site itself. I had to enquire from the website and got an email back........just strange if you ask me.

Replies15
  1. #1chidog2025-06-06 19:04

    I'm always Leary of no address and no phone number places.

  2. #2CM19952025-06-06 20:47

    Not giving a physical address is very suspect. Email should be a company domain and the "hello" part sends it square into the Buyer Beware column.

  3. #3Vetech632025-06-06 21:11

    Yeah, Im seeing red flags all over the place. These scammers are getting better at their game for sure

  4. #4MarshallPowerGen2025-06-06 22:25

    I think you answered your own question in the first post.

  5. #5Shimmy12025-06-06 23:42

    FTC-A USA TURBO CORP. HIALEAH, FL FTC-A USA TURBO CORP (485 E 43RD ST, HIALEAH, FL, 33013, Florida): ⚡Events, Annual Report Dates. Raidel Arencibia. Registered Agent is Raidel Arencibia. bisprofiles.com Service Discontinued www.floridareg.com

  6. #6stinky642025-06-07 09:20

    Don't worry about a thing, just send them a blank check. What could go wrong?

  7. #7Zewnten2025-06-07 09:38

    I say if your gut says no there's a reason. What is the temptation being offered here? Cheap parts, unobtainable parts?

  8. #8CM19952025-06-07 10:04

    Totally legit. Who doesn't run a big time turbo shop in a residential neighborhood...

  9. #9mowingman2025-06-07 11:28

    Looks like a used car lot in a residential neighborhood.

  10. #10DDoug2025-06-07 12:00

    IIRC there was/is allot of FAA investigations on shady aircraft part re-builders in the mid/southern Florida area

  11. #11Welder Dave2025-06-09 15:54

    There was a story on 60 minutes or something similar about counterfeit aircraft parts. It's a bigger problem than most people would think.

  12. #12Joe H2025-06-13 19:43

    I'd believe their Ebay feedback, there's no way to fake that. Ebay is not happy with scammers. Joe H

  13. #13Vetech632025-06-13 20:05

    I took a chance and the turbo showed up today. The guy I talked to did everything he said he would. Pricing was fabulous compared to new OEM. I can definitely say this company is legit.

  14. #14CM19952025-06-13 20:11

    Good deal. Ya' know in todays world of scammers around every corner it makes us cynical if something doesn't appear "right". Glad it worked out.

  15. #15Simon C2025-06-13 22:49

    Reminds me of a skid steer I sold 2 years back for a business that they had a phone that would cut out. It was very difficult to figure out if the buyer was real. Finally they sent someone totally different from the people I had been talking to, him claiming he would arrange the payment. Two weeks later he just suddenly E-Transfers all the money to the company. I was careful that they could not get any info from me, but in the end it was simply a colony buying the machine and there was lots of people involved. It is very hard to tell sometimes. My wife kept telling me she thought it was a scam, I was wondering if it was but slowly the information started to come through. Simon C