Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone ever ordered from TracParts.com?

Cliffj59 ยท 2011-11-14 15:47

I'm looking for a part for my old 955L part # 6K3776 which is a tube assembly that runs the lift cylinders. I found it on TracParts.com at a real good price but I really don't like doing business with a company that dosn'e have a phone number listed on their webpage. I first like to talk with someone about the part before I order. So if anyone has had any dealings with them good or bad please tell me a little about it. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2011-12-04 09:06

    I have purchased from them. I was quite satisfied with the purchases I made from them. They have real reasonable prices on glass for cabs. That is one of the transactions I made with them. You can get their phone number by emailing them or placing an order.

  2. #2Cliffj592011-12-04 09:39

    I sent them 2 diffrent e-mails stating that I was ready to order a part but just wanted to talk with someone to make sure it was what I needed and never got a responce.

  3. #3Tinkerer2011-12-05 19:19

    Try this phone # +1 318 235 3515, or Fax: +1 270 818 5919