Hi guys....I am new to the forum just found this place and I can honestly say it is very cool....lots of good info and advice for just about everything out there...anyway I have to moved to southern Oregon and having a little trouble finding work as an operator well anything pretty much in the excavation/grading/paving industry. Im willing to do ground work as well not afraid to get dirty at all. I have 8 years operating I know that isnt too terribly long but I am not just getting into this field ya'll know wut I am saying anyway if anyone is from around this area and might know of contractors that are hiring let me know..any info would be great!! thanks guys and keep up the good advice that I know is out there
where at in southern oregon?
hey Justin, I have just moved to eagle point its just north of medford. have you heard of it? you guys doing any work up there
hey justin by the way if you know of ANYONE hiring i am willing to travel if that whats it takes