Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone got a new 757 scraper ordered yet?

old-iron-habit ยท 2021-01-06 21:19

I read a little piece in Equipment World today about the new 757 that Cat has out superseding the 757G. No letter after it as is the trend again. I sure would enjoy a minute loop or two in one. For this I will not charge any wages. 21% bigger cab with more comfort, better economy, claiming 7% more fuel efficiency, and a host of other improvements. Please let me know if you need a test operator.

Replies8
  1. #1AzIron2021-01-06 22:41

    Do you mean 657 not 757 or is there some cool thing I have yet to learn about

  2. #2Vetech632021-01-07 08:43

    I wonder if IT would stop a Komatsu dozer?

  3. #3John C.2021-01-07 08:49

    With the 757 model number I was wondering if Boeing was getting into scrapers and out of 737 aircraft.

  4. #4aongheas.macask2021-01-07 12:31

    Maybe have front and rear jet engines

  5. #5Tones2021-01-07 15:23

    Or both could be duds and spend the same amount of time parked.

  6. #6old-iron-habit2021-01-07 23:46

    OOPs, I did mean 657. I must have gotten excited and could not see straight. Notice it was after 8 PM when I posted it. I am old.

  7. #7John C.2021-01-07 23:53

    I give you credit for that. I might have said I was under the influence by that time of day.

  8. #8stars&bars442021-01-19 14:08

    Man I read this hoping to see a new model coming out!!