Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have a CNC plasma table in a trailer for portable work ?

DDoug · 2026-06-14 08:51

I noticed on "Freddy & Juan" the gold mining videos, that Juan has one.

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2026-06-14 16:34

    That's the only one I've ever heard off. I think it would be hard to stay busy with a mobile plasma table. How would you carry steel plate for it? The small automated plasma torch that has an arm would be very handy though.

  2. #2Tyler d4c2026-06-14 20:44

    ArcDroid™ CNC Plasma Robot Simple Trace™ Operating System; NO EXTERNAL SOFTWARE OR CAD SKILLS REQUIRED! Fusion 360 and SheetCAM and QCAD/CAM and Pronest compatible Powerful touch screen interface. No external PC required! Get more out of your plasma cutter Everything you need to get started arcdroidcnc.com And the price iant too bad

  3. #3Welder Dave2026-06-14 20:45

    Thar's the one I was thinking of.

  4. #4pumkinhead2026-06-15 05:53

    significantly more expensive than the arc droid but the cn-seamless has been a real game changer for me cn-seamless Metal fabrication on the fly cn-seamless.com

  5. #5Welder Dave2026-06-15 13:20

    Either one would be handy to have and don't need a big trailer to hail them.

  6. #6DDoug2026-06-15 20:24

    I went back thru the video, and noticed Juan is running a water table as well. Must have to drain it before truckin'. I would probably be inclined to run a few straps across the gantry bridge to keep things in place during xport.