Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have a hydraulic pump that looks like this?

racerboy832 ยท 2015-05-31 09:51

This is a uchida hydromatik pump. I am missing a piece from inside under one of the Allen caps on the external controller. I will pay for the dimensions so I can have them made. If you have one please let me know. Thank you

Replies12
  1. #1clintm2015-05-31 09:53

    what machine does it fit

  2. #2racerboy8322015-05-31 09:54

    It is #2 in the photo I need

  3. #3racerboy8322015-05-31 09:59

    My Machine is a IHI IS40G2 but the hydraulic shop was able to cross the piece being used on a John Deere 70D Excavator.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-05-31 15:10

    Get ALL the tag information off of it and call Western Hydrostatics out in California. Almost all of these Uchida pumps are 100% Rexroth licensed copies, these guys have gotten me Rexroth parts for several Uchida pumps with no problem.

  5. #5SacredPRO2015-05-31 17:01

    Where i can find parts catalog like this??

  6. #6kshansen2015-05-31 18:34

    I'm probably a bit off on this but if you need the part from under "one" of the caps isn't there one under the other cap? Take that our and measure it.

  7. #7racerboy8322015-05-31 20:13

    That would be logical however, the part I need is missing from both sides. I never seem to get that lucky. I tried calling ETS hydro and the other Big Name out of Washington and neither could cross over the part to a Rexroth. I will try Western in the morning. I was hoping someone would recognize the pump cause it would give me a couple more options to find the part. I am sure hoping for a miracle.

  8. #8lantraxco2015-05-31 23:14

    Appears to be the same as the Hitachi EX60 pump, should be an A10V43, but can't seem to find a match. What does it say on the tag? The complete regulators should be available under the Deere number, I will assume you want to find a less costly alternative? Looks like somebody was trying to find paradise with that pump set, the regulator screws are in so far you can't see them, just the locknuts?

  9. #9racerboy8322015-05-31 23:29

    They are a10v28 pumps but I guess the A10v43 uses the same regulators. I can get them from deere and may have to but it's about $1500+ for them. This is just a machine to use around my home and I didn't plan on putting this much money into it.

  10. #10WEN GAYO2024-01-05 08:37

    Have you found the missing part of this pump? Coincidentally, my excavator pump is also missing a part like yours. Maybe you can share with me, thank you

  11. #11racerboy8322024-01-05 08:44

    What pump do you have?

  12. #12WEN GAYO2024-01-08 20:34

    UCHIDA REXROTH A10V43LR