Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone have an operator’s manual for a Cat 304C CR

4lane · 2020-11-01 17:49

Just bought a Cat 304C CR and am looking for just the general operator’s manual. Does anyone have one they can share?

Replies10
  1. #1seville0092020-11-02 06:24

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ir_gGPz3Ua9UtPQHCDZXASpCZyAMU-b/view

  2. #24lane2020-11-02 06:58

    Thank you @seville009 - do you have any other manuals for this machine? Much appreciated.

  3. #3seville0092020-11-02 08:37

    i don’t have any; found that link with a basic google search

  4. #4Nige2020-11-03 13:12

    I don't want to rain on your parade but that's an excerpt of only the safety-related topics from the O&M Manual, not the whole thing. Complete manual is likely 100+ pages. The manual is Cat Publication SEBU8021 if you want to search for it. Options - you can download a pdf copy of it from the Cat Publications web site for $49. Or there is this one (also genuine) on CD for $33 plus S&H. https://www.ebay.com/itm/SEBU8021-C...Operation-Maintenance-Manual-CD-/313138547652

  5. #54lane2020-11-03 13:27

    Yeah, I noticed that was just an excerpt of the real thing. I was hoping the PDF was floating around out there on the Internet. Kind of amazing it isn’t.

  6. #6Nige2020-11-14 08:37

    Not really. If someone else had paid for the manual I can understand why they wouldn't want to share a copy for free. How much diesel for the excavator does $33 buy you.?

  7. #74lane2020-11-17 12:12

    I now have a maintenance/operator manual if anyone needs it.

  8. #8Pcc2532025-04-01 16:14

    Hello are you able to share the service manual?

  9. #9Nige2025-04-01 17:39

    The service manual and the operation/maintenance manual are two entirely different things. Price-wise a service manual is getting on for 20X the price of the operation manual.

  10. #10laidback012025-04-01 23:43

    I just buy manuals immediately from eBay when I get gear. it's part of the cost of ownership. Can't have equipment without the repair manuals imho. I get being cheap, but the knowledge in these manuals is worth the money. in the long run, you'll save SO much more by knowing or being able to look up the 'right way to do it'.