Hi everyone, I'm looking for real feedback from people who have actually bought hydraulic pumps, control valves, or other hydraulic components directly from China — for example through Alibaba, Made-in-China, or direct factory contact . Were the parts any good in terms of quality, pressure, and durability ? Did you have any issues with specs not matching , early failures, or shipping/customs problems?
I usually advise against it
I purchase a great deal of parts from Friday Parts. I have used alibaba and made-I -China. Quality of parts I receive from fridayparts in my opinion is decent quality, figment is great, and customer service has been good. Alibaba and made in China, they are upfront about if they will get it to your door or you need to figure out customs. A little research and you can get it through customs. All of this at a fraction of the price and some of these parts are the actually manufactured parts without the brand tag on it lol. China will take out the broker. When you figure out that some of the manufacturers are marking up parts sometimes %500 It has removed my brand loyalty.
We probably all would advise against it but when it’s a grand vs 10 grand, unless we have a rich aunt, we take the gamble and lose a little sleep.