hey guys been thinking about moving to Lebanon, mo from California. Wondering what the taxi service job outlook is back there.
As in operator or full on business? There's a guy on here that has his own operation down in Branson. He will probably have the best info. That is close enough to St Louis there's bound to be something as far as employment. Most likely will be Union around there. Pretty strong in KC and St Louis. Crane Operator is his name. I bet he chimes in. Read his work tread.
If there is anyone in Missouri, I'd like to see it.. your gonna have to "show me".. Sorry, I know it was corny.. could resist.. slow nite, the wifes workin.. lol
Lol well we earned that name honestly some years ago. It's a compliment! Haha.
basspro- you can pm me- I can give you a few #'s you can call if you give me a idea what you're looking for. Lebanon is going to be too far for regular st.louis or kc work. Springfield is much closer. Pay would be better in KC or St.louis.
I thought my geographic grasp was slipping when Junkyard said Lebanon was close-ish to STL.
Yeah I was attempting to multi-task. Lol. It's not like I haven't been through there a 1,000 times.
basspro will prolly want to check out Springfield. The largest and original Bass Pro Shop is there. The restaurant is awesome !!
Thanks guy. I been running crane rental mostly all juice rigs (mostly Liebherr 265) and like it. But do have exp building bridges with crawlers...def not a friction hand though. I'd be looking at moving around this time next year. I'm operating engineers, and like to stay union also
What is drawing you to lebanon? As far as I know there isn't much around there aside from amish and farms.