Have a small assortment of some Microfiche parts books and one Service manual Parts books: 966C 76J1-6388/30K1-1624 966C 76J6389-9655/30K1625-2368 966C 76J9656-last built/30K2369-last built 3306 Veh. Engine 3N1-24132 966D 99Y1-5314 988B 50W1-6040 988B 50W6041-up And for the 769C Trucks have parts: 1X2877-5439-5441-5473 Service manual: 1X2879-up Also have a 1993 Set of NPR that I could include if interested Prices very negotiable, just make it worth my time to put in envelope and cover the postage. Just be sure you have a reader because the pictures are real small!
A few in here are going to think that is some kind of homebrew beer.
I was trying to figure out how to fry them. They would just fall through the holes in the basket if they are truly micro...
U gett'n hungry Ken.?? lol
I had some others that I ended up selling to a guy on a Detroit Diesel forum. When I asked at the Post Office if they could go "Media Rate" the young lady asked what was in the envelope. I said a stack of Microfiche cards, kindo got the "Deer in the Headlights" look from her. Lucky there was another lady there, probably old enough to be first lady's mom and she seemed to understand said she used to use things like that in the library in school. Bad news is they said they had to go regular first class but that was only $2.80 so no big deal!
Not so much hungry or needing the money just I know if I dropped dead next week they would be tossed in the big dumpster the wife will have here the next day to clean out my junk! If I get a few days advance notice of that time I'll make it a point to let you guys know so you can follow the dumpster when it leaves the driveway! And here's a free sample, last card of the 12 for the 769C service manual. You might have to squint a bit to read it!
+ I would be very interested in the 1993 NPR if you still have it. I have a friend on the ACMOC site that I would gift it to for the betterment of many. Send me a PM on whatever costs you want and I will reply back with my address and send you a check.