Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

anyone know chrisw21_2000?Paging him,need his help!

danimal ยท 2014-12-15 16:24

After hours of searching I have seen his post about his TL26 and having similar problems to mine,but then refacing an internal part of the hydros...there was never a response if it fixed it or not,if anyone knows him or can contact him please send him my way-thanks

Replies6
  1. #1still learn'n2014-12-15 20:02

    Can you send him a private message

  2. #2danimal2014-12-15 21:22

    For some reason when I try to send him a pm it says I'm not allowed to..

  3. #3still learn'n2014-12-15 21:35

    you have to make a certain amount of posts before you can do that

  4. #4danimal2014-12-15 22:43

    Guess I should get busy then

  5. #5digger242j2014-12-16 06:30

    It's three posts to get past "probationary member" status. Then you can use the PM system. You're there now. :thumbsup And welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

  6. #6danimal2014-12-16 15:24

    thanks guys,he PM'd me back almost immediately