Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone know of Flositz construction in Florida?

Ravot22 ยท 2024-02-19 10:12

Before I take a long drive to look at equipment, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Flositz construction out of Florida city Florida.

Replies3
  1. #1zo6randall2024-04-03 20:51

    Did you find out if there real or scammers?

  2. #2Ravot222024-04-04 08:54

    Scammers. One of many I found. Double and triple verify everything before sending any money to an advertiser on line. I found some will use the address of a legitimate company, but the social media ad will have a diff number than Google. You have to goggle the company to verify info. Some scammers use a random address that a goggle map will show a vacant lot. scammers that have a social media post I always check the name of the person or company who placed the ad and often they will have just opened their social media account have very few followers, etc. Hope this helps.

  3. #3FWD2024-04-04 10:39

    I don't know if it was this forum or another forum I go to, but someone posted that his address had been used by a scammer advertising heavy equipment and someone had even shown up from quite a distance to look at some equipment wasn't there and never had been there. This was several years ago, but had to mention it because of the proplem scammers can cause. FWD