They look pretty damn nice. Anyone? I was looking at the Daewoo 460+ has a lift of 2500 # So far going on year 7 of owning a 1997 Daewoo 601, never a problem with it has a 4 cylinder Yanmar engine. But i need bigger, I think the max lift capacity for the 601 is..... 1700 pounds, which just dont cut it sometimes.
Is it just me or does that seem exactly like a Case 1845?
yup it is very similar to the 1845, sorta why i actually like it. its like a case skid steer but cheaper
I tried out a 460 Daewoo, seems to be a nice no frills machine. Not a lot of expensive sensors to go bad. If I remember correctly, it was 65HP non-Turbo. If you want a little more power, you can go with the 470. You'll have to ask for it and they will call the distributor. Many of the dealers don't even know about it. It has a Turbo engine and I believe it's 75HP. In my location, for about $2000 more, you could get one. With some bargaining, it was about $25,500, no trade-in. Goodluck!
gurgle, thats a great price! thanks for letting me know about the 470 version