Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Apples harvester.

Shlomo ยท 2010-12-14 23:01

Hello, I'm now constructing an apples harvester. It's a machine for picking apples. Is there a possibility for producers from America to participate in such a project? Shlomo

Replies6
  1. #1jrm15042011-04-14 10:14

    Yes, there is; especially if it for fresh market fruit. That being said, I have seen many ideas and it is a pretty tough proposition to harvest apples for fresh market. I suggest you contact the Washington State Research Commission http://www.treefruitresearch.com . The director is a fellow named Jim McFerson. He is a tough cookie and will ask tough questions. However, over 50% of north American apples are grown in Wa State, so he is your best bet.

  2. #2Shlomo2011-05-30 08:31

    hello, jrm1504 Thank you for your reply. I'm now in a position to realize the endeavour. For me it's important to hear more opinions. So, I'm going to address to the Washington State Research Commission. Perhaps we can collaborate. Shlomo

  3. #3koben2011-08-04 19:24

    Schlomo Good luck with the Research Commission. I hope you're able to continue with this endeavor. I work in Wenatchee, WA. ("Apple Capital of the World") So I'm very familiar with this industry. My company provides financing for manufactures and dealers throughout the Continental Untied States and we specialize in the Agriculture industry. If you're interested in providing financing for your customers in the future, please contact me at your convenience. I'm sure we could work out a great program your product. Coby Trudell Office: 800-845-8516

  4. #4Shlomo2011-08-05 01:45

    Hello, Coby Trudell. I'm glad to receive your feedback. Of course I would like to advance the construction of the apple-picking-equipment. This project contains 3 major stages: (1) the designing stage (2) the manufacturing stage (3) the marketing stage Such projects are generally performed by partnerships. If your company would like to participate in this project, we can speak about the details. Shlomo

  5. #5koben2011-08-05 23:18

    We're very interested. Are you currently in the design phase?

  6. #6Shlomo2011-08-06 00:57

    Hello. Is your company working internationally? I'm based in Israel. If your company can work internationally then we'll work under the control of a CPA (certified public accountant) and in cooperation with the America-Israel Chamber of Commerce. Shlomo