Hi all I'm a retired CAT service tech and have been playing with engines my hole life well I have a diesel JD gator that I rebuilt a few years back with a bad rod bearing well the knock has returned and before I pulled the engine again I tried putting in some Archoil to see if it would help well after adding it I was amazed to hear the rod knock dissapear!! I know the motor still has to come out but wow that crap really worked!!!
Overhaul in a can..... good until you trade it in if it makes it that far.
Well I have used other additives with no luck I just thought this was cool as it worked. I know the engine has to come out again I thing the crank was not possished well enought the last time but I was in a hurry to get it back together and made a mistake installing it