Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Are Bepco parts good ?

DiggerAfrique · 2025-04-12 07:21

I’m looking at some brake parts for my Case TLB.I have two options,Case or Bepco.Both have to order in with Bepco been faster and cheaper.Not a huge difference though . Salesman very helpful at Bepco.Are there parts quality good.I see some things are oem .The brake pistons and discs In looking at are there own brand .

Replies9
  1. #192U 34062025-04-12 15:43

    We rebuilt an old tractor engine for a customer a couple years back with Bepco parts. It ran afterwards but that's all I can say. The customer only uses it a couple hours a year at most. It might have 40 hours on it at this point.

  2. #2Sportsman7622025-04-13 11:07

    Bepco parts are generally pretty good. I would trust them. Some of the stuff like electrical parts are not always OEM quality. For brakes I would have no problems with them.

  3. #3DiggerAfrique2025-04-13 12:45

    Ive contacted AIC in the US.Your prices in the states are less than half of our local suppliers.Hopefully they get back to me . Bepco here is not much cheaper than case so I’ll rather get original if I go local .Maybe safer ,everything so far I’ve fitted has been from Case .

  4. #4Sportsman7622025-04-14 17:51

    I would go with Case as well if the prices were close. It reduces the risk of issues. I trust Bepco parts, but I trust OEM parts more.

  5. #5DiggerAfrique2025-04-16 00:09

    Parts are ordered.Went with original pistons.The rest I’m getting from Blumaq.

  6. #6sfrs42025-04-16 03:47

    Blumaq! And you asking about the quality of Bepco....... you then buy parts from Blumaq the notorious chocolate teapot company. There a few products they make that are decent enough, but after that I think QC is done on a Friday evening after a couple of beers, the only thing they used to be good for was price point parts that you could throw on a machine you were selling, but the prices are more comparable to other aftermarket suppliers now adays.

  7. #7DiggerAfrique2025-04-16 14:07

    Thank you for the info.Did you take note what I asked about and eventually ordered Original parts .Maybe you are spoiled for choice but we are not .Bepco didn’t have or could not help with other requirements and enquiries I made to the USA didn’t even take the time to respond. I have used 100% Case parts up to now but some things are just unaffordable .

  8. #8sfrs42025-04-17 04:35

    I understand what you are saying, but my original statement still stands, you asked about the quality of the Bepco parts, but then bought from a company that ( in this country at least ) doesn't have a good reputation for the quality of the parts they sell, cost irrespective the quality just isn't good. Brake parts are a safety issue and not something to trust to price over quality. Use cheaper less quality parts where there isn't such a safety issue and are easy to change when they fail.

  9. #9DiggerAfrique2025-04-17 05:18

    I ordered original case brakes ,3 week wait ,possibly longer with Easter . Who do you rate as aftermarket parts suppliers for case ? Bepco couldn’t help with much I wanted .Blumaq almost everything in stock.