I'm new at my dealership. Not much training and no previous lift truck experience, but I'm now a road tech/breakdown tech. Zero support, very little training and very frustrated. I recently was given my login info to TMHU but that sight is pretty useless. I need training and downloadable manuals. I can't find that info anywhere on that sight. What am I missing? I have to install blue pedestrian lights, headlights and driver fans, on two fairly new trucks tomorrow (8 series) and have no idea how Toyota prefers for them to be mounted or wired! I will be 4 hours from the shop, no supplies, no experienced techs nearby, no company credit card to get the wires, nuts, bolts, steel plate etc that may be needed. Im about at my wits end with this company. Six weeks in and about to move on. I'm an experienced tech in the automotive/truck/locomotive field, but completely new to industrial equipment and to Toyota. I really dont want to fry the ECU or cause a constant drain on the battery just because I wasn't given the knowledge I need to do the job right! Am I justified in being pissed! I can find a solution I'm sure but the frustration is building. My service truck broke down today, spent six hours fixing it to get home. Not really my problem either but they sure made me feel that it was
No replies yet.