Anyone here heard of this brand? Saw a Cat backhoe with Armour tires on back. Looked OK. All I know is they are Chinese made. Any one know how they are?
What's making you look into them? Price? Availability? Just wondering because there are a lot of tires to choose from. Titan and BKT are ones you should look into as well. Solid, and affordable.
Knowing they are built in China they are probably less money but someone will need to tell me they are good before I'd consider buying.
According to a friend of mine who is a large commercial tire dealer, most of the brands of tires made in China seem to be made in several interchangeable factories. There are a couple of good brands made there, but if he buys 20 of the cheap tires in the same size, 15 will be good, 4 will be usable and 1 will be junk.
stay well away from JCB,s own brand tyre , they are absolutely terrible
d4c24a and mitch504, I will stay clear of both brands. Thank you for your reply.