Hi guys,you will find on the first page of the link some pics of modified adt`s with 10 WHEELS!!!:dizzy What do you think about that?Pretty cool modifications... http://huibellen.sytes.net/Nesselande/index.html
well,the guys who do this have some talents with photoshop!If you take a look,you can see that is not modified trucks,but modified pictures:Banghead so bad for me,i was think it`s true modifications but not
HaHa , funny pics.
Well theese are fake ones, but there is a couple of A40's on Svalbard. They work in the coalmines and they got 4 axles, 3 on the rear. I'll do some research, and see if i can find some pictures.
Many-wheeeeeeeled ADT's. Hi, Equipment Fan. Nifty pics but didjya notice that none of those 'Loooooonngg' rigs is either turning or dumping? I can imagine that they would turn about like a supertanker on wet grass and their dump angle wouldn't be all that flash with those hoist ram arrangements either. Thanks for the link though. There are some neat photos there.
look i had my want list under control As well as my have to have before i die list. then u go and put more crazy ideas in my mind. but what am i going to do with something like that. the awnser: i don't know but i would make alot better lawn art then the current heaps.
Lawn Art???????????????? Hi, bigblueox. So when do we get to see the 'current heaps' and judge for ourselves?
the resizing pics things is what kills my motivation. too many pics not enough time
Hard to believe anything you look at on the net anymore. I guess it's fun to look at though...
I was impressed until I saw the 5 spokes, first thought was someone made waaaaaay too much money.