Hello all! I recently bought an ASV 120 from an auction with 400 hours. I was thinking with low hours it wouldn't have issues, but that's not the case so I'm looking for some advice on how to fix them. The first problem is when I turn it jumps no matter how fast or slow i turn. It makes whatever I'm lifting unstable. It also will lunge forward by itself sometimes when I'm pushing with the bucket. The next issue is with the bucket itself. It sits 1 inch higher on one side than the other. The bucket is brand new and sits flat on my old skidster so its something to do with the machine itself. Am I missing something that I need to adjust or does anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong with it and what I would need to do to fix it? I appreciate your help. Thanks
For the bucket not being level, check the suspension particularly the front. I have seen those duo torque axles do weird stuff. Sorry, can't help with the other problems.
Thanks. I'll try that.
You could also check the main frame arms for being tweeked in one direction or another, with machine on flat service, bucket removed, lower arms down, and measure distance to ground, and distance to machine. For surging, I would check inside rubber sprocket lugs, and also sprocket rollers.
Its most likely jumping because the tracks need to be tightened, the wheels will be catching the edge of the lugs on the tracks, as far as the lunging you can go into the screen and adjust the sensitivityof the joysticks.