no lift no down joy stick locked
No information! You should have posted in the skid steer forum but you need to give a lot more information. You don't even list what make and model it is or how the problem came to be? There's some really knowledgeable people on the forum but they need something to go on...anything.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, asv. I've edited the thread title, and moved the thread here to the CTL section, assuming the make and model from your other two threads posted earlier. I'll close those so that all replies can be here in one place. As Dave says, the more background information you can provide, the better the chances that somebody will be able to offer some ideas.
I has to do with the solenoid control on the joystick. I had that happen to the one I owned back around 2006. If I remember correctly, I had to change out the solenoid mounted on/under the joystick. It may have been a safety interlock system. If so, you should be able to bypass/hotwire it to check and see if it is operating. If the solenoid works but stays locked, read the schematic and chase down which interlock component has stopped working by testing individual interlock switches with a continuity meter. Those solenoids are readily available from places other than ASV dealers. Expect to pay 3x-5x times as much at the ASV dealer if you go through them.