I recently resealed one of my drive motors on a ASV RC 30. Its has the Charlynne Eaton 4000 motor. I ve done them before with no issues, but this time i forgot to mark which hose went to what fitting. I timing the motor internally when resealing, but when I re-installed hoses it ran backward, I assumed that I hooked hoses up opposite, so I switched hoses, which corrected the direction. Is there a problem leaving it like that. Im assuming the timing procedure when assembling is so that when you hook the right hoses up it will turn as before. No other issues. Anyone had this happen, Thanks
I found this on Eaton web sight. basically I answered my own question, the drive motor will turn in either direction, if you can switch hoses to make that happen, if you can’t, then you would have to re time motor internally, to get the direction you want. Not sure if that helps anybody, but it saved me from taking motor apart again. Cheers