Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ASV RC-100 Interlocks

Matt Tyler · 2019-03-27 11:26

I picked up a 2004 RC-100 and did a bit of clean up to the console which was rusting. I just put it all back together and go to start it with no luck. Glow plugs come on to the left and low speed, engine oil light comes on when I go to start. I hear the fuel pump working but the starter won't even click. I have checked all the fuses and relays outback so I am ruling them out, I did notice a small jumper wire in the console and don't know where it was, I'm thinking the prior owner may have jumped out an interlock and I may have pulled it out? anyone have any experience with jumping out the interlocks to rule those out?

Replies2
  1. #1seville0092019-03-27 16:59

    Assuming you have the switches in the console, make sure the auxiliary hydraulic flow button is off. It won’t start if that is on

  2. #2Matt Tyler2019-03-28 09:01

    All switches are back in the console, all flow switches are off, quick attach switch in locked, lap bar is down and seat switch is satisfied.